SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk values the privacy of all our website users and fully understand that you may have some concerns whilst browsing and shopping online. We have therefore put together this Privacy and Terms document to be fully transparent about how we might use your data and the choices you have with regards to using this website. We will also outline any relevant terms and conditions of using SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk
On SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk we will only ever collect and store your personal information with your verified consent. At the present time this includes signing up to our email newsletter, entering competitions & reviews. The types of personal information that we would collect and store from these pages include:
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Social Networking username
Please note: We do not collect any credit/debit card information
The information we collect is only ever used to provide you, our visitors the best possible experience and customer service from SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk. This may be in the form of emailing you savings on SIM Only deals, contacting you regarding a competition prize or publishing one of your reviews/comments on the website.
We do not, and will never share your personal information with external third parties.
We take security very seriously at SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk and so to prevent unauthorised access to data we have the relevant electronic procedures in place to protect and secure the information we collect and store.
Cookies are essentially small text files that are place on your computer by the web browser as you browser websites. The type of information varies depending on the associated company.
Google Analytics – This is used by us so we can keep track of data such as how many people are visiting our website, where they located and other usage metrics.
Double Click – The mobile phone networks and Affiliate Window use this company to track visitors & sales sent to them by us.
Mobile Phone Networks & Retailers – We partner all of the top mobile networks and retailers in the UK and these include:
- Everything Everywhere ( Orange & T-Mobile)
- Virgin Mobile
- Carphone Warehouse
Accessing, Removing or Correcting Your Information
If you do not wish for us to contact you or store previously consented information we have about you then you can contact us and request it to be removed. If you are subscribed to one of our emails and wish to be removed then you can do so via the unsubscribe link in the email itself.
You can also request for us to correct any factual errors in your personal information. To protect your privacy will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity first.
1. Information on the Website – SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk endeavours to provide our visitors with up to date pricing and information as well as unbiased opinions on products featured on this website. However, to enable the running of this site, we do feature advertisements promoting relevant providers and their products.
Whilst we do make every effort to make sure that the information provided is updated and accurate, we or any third parties do not make any warranties on them and shall not be bound in any way. If you do fine an error on this website then please take a moment to let us know via our contact form.
2. Trade Marks – All trademarks are displayed on this site are marks of their respective owners.
3. External links – We include many links to other websites which are partners and whom we deem to be trustworthy and with good reputations. The content of their websites however, is beyond our control and so we cannot accept responsibility for any erroneous information or offensive content.
5. Applicable laws – Any relevant terms and policies shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies & terms, please Contact Us.