Compare SIM Only
There are a significant number of SIM Only Contracts to choose from but we've made it easy for you to find yours. Using our search application you can easily find and compare great sim only plans.
If you have an iPhone you'll need to make sure you choose the right SIM card size for it. The latest models like the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S use the Nano SIM card.
Typically, the mobile network you choose will send you 2 or 3 sizes as one combined SIM card where you simply pop out the one that you need but make sure that when purchasing to select the correct SIM card for your phone model.
Visit our dedicated iPhone SIM only deals section for more information.
There are a variety of deals available specifically designed for BlackBerry users and you must be sure to select the right one that is compatible for your phone. BlackBerry Internet Services are included within some plans but you may have to pay extra with some networks. Here is a quick breakdown of the networks and what they offer.
- Vodafone - Special SIM only deals for BlackBerry.
- Three - BlackBerry Internet Services cost an extra £5 a month which you can set up after purchase of your SIM Only.
- O2 - Tailored BlackBerry plans starting from £9 a month.
- EE - No BlackBerry Services available.
- Virgin - All plans include unlimited BlackBerry Messenger and Mail.
- giffgaff - Add an extra £2.50 to your plan for BBM Services unless you have a BlackBerry 10 in which case it is free.
If you're looking for a good all-rounder then SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk recommends opting for a Virgin SIM only plan for your BlackBerry.
Don't forget - You will need a Micro SIM card if you own a BlackBerry Q5, Q10 or Z10 smartphone. All other older models use a standard SIM.
Are you constantly online or using email? Do you want to keep track of what’s going on via the latest news and sport? Are you a Twitter or Facebook addict?
If you’re nodding your head and are after a SIM Only deal with Internet data, take a look at the fantastic offers below.
What should you bear in mind?
Knowing how much data you really need for your BlackBerry, Android, iPhone or other device may only become apparent once you’ve signed up. There are many times when you use data on your phone without even realising it - exceeding your data limit will incur significant charges. By over-estimating your usage, you can safely avoid being charged if you go over your allowance.
When choosing your data package, consider the following:
- Do you send and receive a lot of emails? How much time do you spend browsing the Internet or reading news? Downloading images from email or web pages can use up a fair chunk of your allowance. Depending on the size and quality of the picture, this could range from a few kilobytes to over 10MB that could eat away at your data allowance.
- Do you use video services such as BBC iPlayer, YouTube and other video streaming apps? Doing so can eat up 100MB - 2GB of data in one hour. This will depend on things like video quality, which can vary from site to site. HD quality video uses more due to larger files.
- Do you use social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook often? Do you Skype? Voice calls over the Internet are data intensive and can use up to 75MB for a 50 minute call.
- Do you use any music streaming services? Depending on the quality and length of the song, you could be looking at 3 - 6MB per song on average.
Why choose unlimited data?
Using the Internet on your mobile plan without an Internet data plan could cost you a lot because usage is charged per MB downloaded. Having unlimited Internet data can therefore be cost-efficient, handy and entertaining. It lets you access your emails from your mobile phone with no cap on downloading the full email or attachments.
If you have a compatible phone, you can also stream video and watch clips from sites like You Tube. You can surf the Internet wherever you are and get the latest business and sports news and gossip.
While some networks provide unlimited plans, they may also have a fair use policy so that customers don’t abuse their network.
SIM Only Contracts' top tip:
For great value for money and super fast speeds for your Smartphone, you can’t beat Three Mobile. As well as being the most popular network for Smartphones, they’re fast becoming one of the UK’s best networks. They have several SIM Only plans with unlimited Internet from just £17 p/mth.
Both iD Mobile and giffgaff provide great options for unlimited Internet and for just £12 a month you can get unlimited minutes, texts and 1GB data.
4G Internet will deliver your data at up to 10 times faster than 3G. This will vary depending on your location and the network that you choose. At the moment 4G SIM only deals are essentially premium tariffs on most networks and start from £14 a month. However, networks like Three include 4G within all their plans.
Most of the cheap 4G SIM only plans are packaged with very little data so you'd be better off spending a bit more for a plan that comes with at least 2GB. Obviously, the best experience of 4G is for activities such as streaming video and so an unlimited data plan is ideal.
Read our guide for more information on 4G.
Tethering allows you to use the Internet on your phone for one of you other devices like a laptop or tablet. Not all networks allow you tether so it's best to check which ones do if this is important to you. For more information on this see our Guide to Tethering.
View our comparison table of the charges for a closer look at what you will be charged if you make use of calls, texts and data outside of your package.
You can also read more from each network pages on our site under the more details tab or seek out this information from an individual network's website.
Search Deals: - Choose your network and use the sliders and dropdowns to find your perfect SIM only plan.
Open Filter Options
Minutes: At least
Data: At least
Cost: Up to £