Here at SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk we want you to be well informed before you buy you SIM Only contract. Make sure you know the benefits of SIM Only and each networks offerings before you buy. You can compare by price but price may not always be the sole reason to join a network.
What do you need to know:
What are SIM Only Contracts?
If you don’t know what SIM Only deals are by now then you have been missing out on saving money on your mobile phone bill! SIM Only deals are an excellent way to get much more value for money when compared to your regular mobile phone contracts. The premise is simple. There is no mobile phone provided with SIM Only plans and so this translates to more minutes, data, and texts at a cheaper monthly cost.
Save money with flexibility, convenience and choice
The aim of pay monthly SIM Only plans is to give more flexibility, choice, convenience and value than pay as you go and other pay monthly mobile contracts. Given this, it is often the best option if you want to save money, don’t want a long-term contract and have a mobile phone that you are happy with.
You do not have to use an old mobile phone to save money and this is a common misconception. Even if you buy a new mobile phone SIM Free or unlocked you can still save money over the long term by choosing a cheap SIM only deal. SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk can help you compare the cheapest plans and you can use our special Calculator to see what savings you can make.
What mobile phone networks can I compare on SIM Only Contracts UK?
Pay monthly SIM only offers are available on the following networks:
What are the benefits of a SIM Only Contract?
- Keep your existing mobile phone – This is where the money saving is most potent. If you have an existing mobile that you have bought outright or is from a previous mobile contract then you are primed to take advantage of SIM Only contract deals.
- A short to medium length contract: There are two main options to choose from, either a 30 rolling contract or a 12-month contract. The longer the term, the better the value. The most popular option is to go for the 12 months but 1 month contracts provide more flexibility.
- Keep your phone number: It’s so simple and hassle free with little to no downtime. You can keep your number by following our guide on making the switch from one network to another.
- Lower prices, better allowances: When compared with a pay monthly mobile tariff, SIM Only packs in as much (sometimes more) minutes, data and texts for half the price. That means you might be paying £30 for 600 Minutes, 1500 texts and 500MB of data when you could be getting 600 Minutes, 3000 texts and 1GB of Internet data for only £15 a month.
- Make calls to any network, anytime. No matter which network you choose, they will all provide you with minutes that allow you to call other mobile networks that your friends and family might be on.
- Save time without the need to top up like PAYG SIM cards – The great advantage over pay as you go is that you won’t have to worry about running out credit and tediously top up every time you are low.
- Flexible tariffs that are designed for your usage – There are now a very wide range of SIM Only deals to choose from whether you want something cheap and cheerful or a buffet style plan.
- Tailored tariffs for iPhone and BlackBerry – All the main networks now offer tailored packages for these phones and you can compare them on all on SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk.
- 4G SIM only deals – SIM Only contracts are now available for 4G mobile phones with super-fast data download speeds. Read our guide to 4G & 4G SIM only for more information.